Two months ago, we launched the KyberWidget button on CoinGecko. Since the introduction, we have had many happy users undertaking swaps in a distributed manner. Consequently, we would like to make a couple more announcements today.
1. More Support for KyberWidget
With the KyberWidget button, our platform will be supporting more ERC-20 tokens. The new button two months ago supported the following 21 tokens on our website: KNC, DAI, OMG, SNT, ELF, POWR, MANA, REQ, RDN, APPC, ENG, SALT, ETHOS, ADX, AST, RCN, ZIL, ZRX, LEND, TOMO, and PAL.
Now, we are increasing our support to 8 additional KyberWidget tokens on CoinGecko as follows: COFI, BBO, GTO, IOST, LINK, MOC, STORM, and BITX.
CoinGecko KyberWidget now supports 29 Tokens.
2. KNC Giveaway
To celebrate this holiday season, there would be a KNC Giveaway in order to reward our community and faithful customers for their resilient support. The official unveiling of this reward starts on the 10th of December to the 23rd of December 2018 at 23:59 GMT +8:00.
Any CoinGecko user who makes token swaps through the CoinGecko KyberWidget will get 55 KNC courtesy of Kyber Network. Terms and conditions apply.
How to redeem your KNC
- After you have completed a swap through the CoinGecko KyberWidget, you will be redirected to this page. Click on the Proceed button to start the redemption process.
- You will be redirected to this page: https://gleam.io/82BBE/knc-redemption
- Start authentication using Twitter. This authentication is needed as a person can only redeem the KNC once.
- Fill up your name and email address.
- Fill up the transaction hash from the KyberWidget swap done earlier.
- Once you are done with both steps, you will get a blue tick on both tasks. You have successfully completed all the redemption steps. The next step is to wait until the end of the contest period. CoinGecko and Kyber Network will verify all submissions to ensure there are no fraudulent entries. Fraudulent and duplicate entries will be disqualified automatically.
Terms and Conditions
- Each user is limited to only one entry. Submission of multiple entries will result in automatic disqualification.
- Giveaway period begins 10 December 2018 00:00 GMT +8 and ends 23 December 2018 23:59 GMT +8.
- The only redemption method is to use https://gleam.io/82BBE/knc-redemption. No other methods will be entertained. Users who do not complete the two steps in the Gleam page above will not be eligible to redeem the 55 KNC.
- Submission of fraudulent information will result in automatic disqualification.
- CoinGecko and Kyber Network have the right to disqualify any entry which we deem to be non-compliant.
5 thoughts on “KNC Token Giveaway on CoinGecko”
Good thinkingme and all crypto lover
Hay if swap token use a private key. This is safe or not?
Just joined the giveaway. Thanks CoinGecko and Kyber Network teams!
How do i do it please?
I have come to your website for the first time today and here I have get a lot of information, thank you very much for this.